About the Role:
The Warehouse Associate for Performance Parts is responsible for the coordination of all warehouse functions. This role serves as a liaison between warehouse, customer service front office, and third-party customers, small package and LTL pick-ups. Responsible for managing receipts, stocking, and shipping of products; staging and delivering customer orders; and all purchasing transactions.
Hiring for 1st Shift:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Processing work assignments, controlling inventory, prioritizing order demands, support floor operators, & delivering consistent high-level customer satisfaction
- Managed NIL's, Open orders, End of shift paperwork
- Maintains and monitors all items to be returned to stock, scrap and complainant with all safety rules of the plant
- Maintains proper stocking levels to conform to current lean inventory practices
- Filing of freight bills of lading, and equipment packing slips for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes
- Must be able to receive and transfer parts throughout the warehouse using a computer and RF scanners to Receive/Stow/Pick/Pack and ship orders
- Must understand the receiving function and how it impacts the shipping process in the warehouse
- All system transactions must be accurate, and all paperwork completed and filed daily
- Support Lean Initiatives through 5S, Lean Six Sigma, ISO-9001 etc.
- Manages receipts, inspects, and stocks incoming products from internal and external customers
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Experience in Oracle, Word, Excel, Outlook and an excellent understanding of inventory control and cycle counting functions
- 3+ years of Warehouse Experience; Logistics experience preferred
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgement decision making
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in written
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, driven environment
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees within plant/office and external customers
- Willing to cross-train and work when needed across all areas of the warehouse
- Must be able to perform work responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible and available to work frequent overtime; as required by warehouse needs, as well as the ability to rotate shifts from 1st ,2nd and 3rd
- May require learning how to drive a forklift and or order picker to check and double check locations
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non merit-based factor.