About the Role:
The Contact Center Agent is responsible for being the first point of contact for the Hussmann customer base. This agent will utilize the basic applications and resources to determine customer requirements, and resolution. They will resolve internal and external customer issue via calls or email.
**Hiring for 1st Shift**
8am-4:30pm; Wednesday and Thursday off
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound calls from customers or technicians 24/7/365. Able to dispatch when necessary
- Gather vital details from customers or technicians related to the reason for the call, and identify the appropriate course of action needed to handle the call
- Enter vital details related to service calls in to the appropriate application, determining the priority of the service call, and setting the customers' expectations
- Handle follow up and escalation of service calls when applicable
- During non-business hours, weekends, and holidays monitor and dispatch service calls to technicians using the on-call application, and escalating when necessary
- 0-1 year Customer Engagement
- High School or GED
**You will be eligible for a hybrid work schedule**
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non merit-based factor.