This leadership includes but not limited to monitoring agents for quality, mentoring agents when needed, providing support for all applications, and meeting all criteria for tasks assigned by management.
The Contact Center Offline Lead will also be responsible for being the escalation contact for Strategic Accounts and Nelson related to daily operations. All adjustments to processes and procedures will stay with the Supervisor and Manager.
Responsible for effectively organizing and supervising the agents assigned to offline for the day/week to ensure the timely entry of all offline orders within a goal of 8 minutes. Survey Ticket Review agents for accuracy and completion. Applications include, but are not limted to: InContact, Humanity, Alliance, Webmail, Verisae, and Corrigo. Partner with co-lead to ensure smooth daily transition of work load, rotate weekend/holiday on-call duties, handle call-out/tardy updates, provide daily feedback to management related to employee or customer concerns, and perform other tasks as assigned by management. Provide daily support of call taking and offline entry when business requires. Support the Strategic Accounts Team by ensuring service levels are maintained and customer expectations are met.This includes but not limited to: creating Strategic Account sites in Alliance, and monitoring service order entry for accuracy, and working with Account Managers for new processes and updates they may be looking for. Check service request pilots for Strategic Accounts to ensure that all service orders have been entered into Alliance and accepted accordingly. Pilots include but are not limited to: Walmart, Target, Dollar General, Walgreens, Dollar Tree. Team with Trainer/Quality Leader to coordinate on the job learning of new and existing customer processes and changes. Also assist with scheduling and mentoring of offline refresher training classes. Responsible for the primary and follow up training of associates in offline folders and portals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of: InContact, Alliance, Humanity, SharePoint, and the Offline applications (Verisae/Corrigo), and Webmail.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of internal and external customer needs, including management of escalated Strategic Account issues.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, and the ability to manage projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to address and resolve problems with the support staff, as well as handle escalated customer, or branch concerns.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of support policies and procedures, and an understanding of general business management.
- Demonstrate ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Legendary customer service skills, and willing to work flexible hours.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills, and the ability to work in a high call volume environment.
- Enhanced PC skills required (Microsoft Word/Outlook/etc.), and the ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM.
- Ability to work in a team environment, follow procedures, adapt to change, and desire for continuous learning through cross-training.
- Exemplary attendance is required.
Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.