The Contact Center Training Operations and Quality Coordinator will work closely with the Contact Center Manager and Supervisors to support the Branch Operation team by way of the Hussmann Promise. Provide training support and quality development to the Hussmann Contact Center. This role includes direct responsibility for the evaluation and development of all new hire and cross-training curriculum, monthly quality reviews for all Agents, development of Agents, and all customer rules of engagement process and procedure documents.
The Contact Center Training and Quality Coordinator will also be responsible for mentoring of Agents, providing support for all applications, providing feedback monthly to the management team, participate, goal setting and team building activities. This role is primarily worked during first shift, but this individual needs to be available for work during all Contact Center shifts, along with an on-call rotation.
Role and Responsibilities•
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all new hire/cross-training documentation and new hire assessment testing.
- Responsible for creating new employee announcement emails to be sent to the team.
- Facilitate new hire classes (remotely), refresher courses, and HIO training for the needs of the business. Team with Leadership to develop and roll out customer processes and changes. Provide management with trainer evaluation at conclusion of classroom training.
- Responsible to update the employee training doc when employees are trained on a new process. Makes sure all employees will be cross trained.
- Work with the leadership team to discuss which employees need additional training or resources.
- Monitor recorded Agent calls monthly and provide scores to management. This includes establishing the number of calls graded and providing feedback to management. Also, reviewing Strategic Account entries to ensure ROE are being met.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and acts as a liaison between the Hussmann service branch and technicians to satisfy customer requests and resolve issues.
- Work within Operations to Support the Strategic Accounts Team and local Branches on new processes and procedures to ensure the Contact Center is meeting their needs. This includes updating/creating documentation and teaming with Leads for the roll out to the Center. Work closely with Strategic Accounts teams to reduce cost to serve. (Example: Reduce customer requested touch points to improve speed and accuracy of work order creation.)
- Meet with the strategic accounts team along with leadership on a regular basis to simplify and standardize practices.
- Support and assist in developing change management strategy and method to deliver sustainable results that align to Hussmann objectives. Evaluate project plans and identify change initiatives required for successful project execution. Ac
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all training documentation in SharePoint to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Report monthly on representatives' productivity
- Support development of all stats (KPI/Metrics) related to Incentive Program and provide feedback monthly to Leadership and Agents.
- Provide daily support of call taking, dispatching, and offline entry when business requires.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Participate in leadership meetings to discuss training updates.
Qualifications and Education Requirements•?
- High school diploma•
- 3 years of training and quality experience, customer service or contact center experience preferred
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of internal and external customer needs, including management of escalated Strategic Account issues.
- Demonstrate advanced leadership skills, and the ability to manage projects.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of support policies and procedures, and an understanding of general business management.
- Demonstrate ability to oversee sensitive and confidential situations.
- Legendary customer service skills, and willing to work flexible hours.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills required (Microsoft Word/Outlook)
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of developing documentation related to •internal/external customer needs.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.