- Responsible for outbound communications with customers regarding their Warranty orders helping to ensure 1st time success. •This role will be integral with improving our customer satisfaction, not only on Warranty orders, but also future orders. Effectively manage customer interactions and clearly communicate customer requirements to internal teams.
- Documenting and reporting out to leadership findings/feedback on customer follow-up contacts. Identify problems/trends and present resolutions/improvements to leadership.
- Monitors, expedites and follows up on order changes, specialty and delayed shipment items.
- Processes invoicing and credit requests as necessary and applicable, ensuring proper documentation and process has been followed.
- Utilize Hussmann's Parts Oracle System to capture customer information, generate proposals and monitor the order processing.
- Communicate issues related to product delivery with the customers to ensure accurate and acceptable transaction completion.
- Work with the Parts Representatives to monitor the process of orders for shipment.
- Assist in the maintaining the integrity of customer and transaction data.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of information for the Warranty Parts Ordering and Tracking Systems.
- Monitors and Maintains processes/workload related to Freight Claims and Returns.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and able to flex to the business need based upon additional assignments.
- Be the voice of the customer (VOC) and hold the Performance Parts Team accountable to provide the best in class products and service.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years Customer Service Experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Work effectively in diverse team and fast paced environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Able to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:•
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more•
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.•
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.•