This role works on a site as a contractor to the US Government.
The person filling this role will head a small team of facility service technicians as part of a maintenance group servicing commissaries (supermarkets) on military bases. This is a 'based-from-home' position and can be grounded at a location within reasonable driving distance of any of these locations: Wichita Falls, TX; Altus, OK; Lawton, OK; Oklahoma City, OK; Enid, OK; Leavenworth, KS; Manhattan, KS; Wichita, KS
- Responsible for facility maintenance operations for commissaries (supermarkets) located on military bases
- Manage service operations for specified customers within an assigned government maintenance group.
- Responsibilities include service financial performance, field service team development and supervision, support of the acquisition process, and customer maintenance and growth.
- Coordinate work and responsible for quality of all work and customer satisfaction for assigned stores.
- Coordinate maintenance operations for assigned stores/facilities with the store representative
- Work in conjunction with the program manager to oversee project budgets, maintain adherence to forecasts and identify possible cost savings opportunities and/or risks.
- Responsible for the schedules at assigned contract locations regarding revisions and assignments to best meet the terms of the contracts and fulfill customers' needs.
- Conduct performance appraisals along with other service supervisory personnel to recommend merit increases, promotions, training, and disciplinary action for team members.••
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and building a strong team through onboarding and coaching of new service team employees.
- Coordinate subcontractors in the assigned areas to ensure successful completion of the projects including verification of scope of work and acceptance of the customer.
- Perform bidding/collection and review process for additional work including development and presentation of quotes, verification of necessary work and its completion.
- Drive adherence to all work safety policies and procedures among the team.
- Additional duties as necessary to maintain a productive service department and organization.
- High school degree required or 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 5 + years of working knowledge of refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial HVAC/R is preferred.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, completing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Strong leadership and business acumen preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.
- Benefits first day
- Paid training with access to Hussmann Institute Online library
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Matching Contribution
- Discretionary 401k Company Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Family Leave
- Panasonic Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation and 12 Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation, and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.