We are seeking an experienced Senior IT Field Services Lead to drive our organization's IT strategy, manage critical initiatives, and ensure the alignment of technology with our business goals by utilizing Microsoft Dynamics Field Service. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing Field Services module of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Hussmann's Retail Services business, aligning business requirements to the Microsoft Roadmap for functionality. This role will also drive the rollout of the Field Services module to branches of Retail Services and supporting adoption, hyper care and training. This role will be focused on IT projects, optimizing resources, and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders within the Service and Install organization of the business.
- Lead for Field Service ' Serve as the technology Lead for Microsoft Dynamics Field Service Module for Hussmann Retail Services line of Business.
- Project Leadership: Initiate and lead multiple project initiatives from inception to successful implementation, ensuring they align with our business objectives.
- Collaboration with Thought Leaders: Work with business thought leaders to define requirements, collaborate on alternative solutions, and meet expectations, ensuring IT solutions align with business needs.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Cultivate and manage relationships with internal and external business partners to prioritize IT products, systems, and projects effectively.
- Release Management: Understand Dynamics 365 wave release schedules, anticipate new functionality, leverage features for business optimization, and perform regression testing to ensure smooth transitions and system enhancements.
- Change Control Support: Support Change Control by providing supporting documentation with evidence of testing, coordinating releases with hosting, providing release notes, and training materials.
- Process Optimization: Govern and audit documentation of processes and procedures, continually striving to develop best practices.
- Cost Optimization: Evaluate and justify cost-saving initiatives and productivity improvements within the IT department.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required. Equivalent experience, education, and/or certifications may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- 7 years of experience within IT organization supporting a Service business
- 3 plus years' experience within Microsoft Field Service module / Field One, or similar Field Service Work Order system.
- 5+ years functional configuration experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, with multiple successful full life cycle deployments of D365 CE.
- Demonstrated successful full deployments and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service.
- Ability to develop strategy and effective use of Field Service with Microsoft Co-Pilot.
- Strong experience with Dynamics Project Management and Accounting, including successful implementations.
- Experience with Azure DevOps to create Product Backlog Items, write Acceptance Criteria, develop and run Test Plans.
- Excellent skills with Excel, Power BI, SQL, Power Automate, XrmToolbox, etc., for data extracts, analysis, cleansing, enrichment, conversion, and migration.
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 release schedules and the ability to anticipate new functionality and leverage features for business optimization.
- Experience with integrations to internal and external systems, including defining business and functional requirements for developers, creating and running test plans, creating training documentation, supporting go-live, and monitoring integration health and user compliance.
- Experience with Dynamics Portals for both customers and vendors
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to prioritize requirements and ensure IT initiatives are in line with business needs
- Ability to utilize data-driven approaches to identify and address the symptoms and root causes of defined problems.
This role is eligible for a hybrid work schedule and is based out of our Bridgeton, MO Corporate Office.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.