The IT Service Desk Analyst would help support the Service Desk for Hussmann employees.
- Be available on in the agent call queue to the Service Desk number as needed.
- Support site manufacturing operational needs
- Create and work Service Desk tickets in SCSM (Service Desk tool) through final resolution.
- Manage walk-up requests as well as phone work.
- Remote into or physically visit user machines as appropriate for troubleshooting, etc.
- Work with all of IT (app teams, server, network, user provisioning, etc.) to escalate & resolve incidents or service requests.
- Understand and follow all Hussmann Security policies & practices and communicate any questionable activity that may arise.
- Reset passwords for users as necessary after validating proper credentials.
- Carry the on-call cell phone on a rotating schedule to resolve or escalate critical issues off-hours.
- Manage and resolve any computer, machinery or equipment, or system issue.
- Priorities to support
- Production or the Stockroom
- Design Engineering
- Order Entry
- Any other
- Priorities to support
- On-boarding new employees
- Ensure all hardware is ready & operational prior to new employees start date.
- Ensure all software requested is installed and operational. (Including Baan & Teamcenter)
- College Degree preferred. Equivalent experience, education and/or certifications may be considered in lieu of Bachelors.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience working at a technical support Service Desk.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting networking equipment and TCP/IP.
- Able to log, update, and record detailed tracking records.
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- Minimal physical requirements necessary but must be able to visit customer desks in an office and plant environment with proper safety precautions and using provided PPE. Must be able to lift ~ 40lbs on occasion.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Win 10 operation and support.
- Partner with Plant Operations to resolve large scale issues with Corporate IT.
Assets that would be Beneficial for the position
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with using Microsoft SCSM and O365
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Dell certified.
- Able to work on printer and computer hardware and software.
- Experience with Zebra printers and a manufacturing environment
- SCCM in-depth knowledge
- Familiar with set up and deployment of Apple MacBooks
- Thorough knowledge of ITIL processes
This role will work a hybrid scheduled based out of our Bridgeton, MO Corporate Office.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.