About the Role:
The Lab Technician will run performance testing to develop knowledge to continue Hussmann's leadership position in Refrigeration Systems, Merchandisers, and associated products and systems. This position will also provide feedback to engineering on design performance and suggest improvements based upon data. Conduct data analysis and prepare reports to document key knowledge learning. Builds and changes product configuration to support test setup and operations.
- Setup and conduct performance and compliance testing of refrigerated compression and evaporative platforms and support systems
- Proficient in thermal measurement systems and methods
- Maintains technical competence through formal training programs, on-site training, and on- the-job training
- Responds to customers in a timely manner. Performs administrative responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner
- Works well with others and transfers learning to organization effectively
- Assists operators with operational problems that occur during a shift
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Technical Associates Degree required
- At least 5 or more years of experience required
- Experience working with refrigeration systems required, certification preferred
- EPA certification for refrigerate handling preferred
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.