- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance per requirements and perform non-scheduled or emergency services when required to support store operations.
- Analyze and solve minor electrical, carpentry, refrigeration, mechanical and plumbing problems.
- Participate and perform on an as-needed basis remodeling or other repair and Maintenance activities such as painting, carpentry, caulking and sealing, and like tasks as assigned.
- Maintain inventory of material and repaired parts for commissary equipment to ensure proper maintenance and services were accomplished promptly.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- Make recommendations to modify or replace equipment when necessary to ensure the value of customer costs or/and improve efficiency.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is preferred in Building Maintenance.
- Basic knowledge and experience with refrigeration, HVAC, electrical systems, simple controls, plumbing, mechanical systems, and facility-type repairs are required.
- Ability to read, comprehend and work from technical documents.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental, and Vision; 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution; Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Paid Vacation and Holidays; Employee Assistance Program, and more.
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation, and services to food retailers worldwide. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over 122 U.S. and 320 international patents from over a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across various food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.