The Process Improvement Specialist is responsible for developing and documenting processes for Field Service applications, aligning with the system Product Owners, and applying business experience and field service specialized knowledge for key accounts/contracts.
- Ensure Process steps meets customers needs both internal and external Support the team towards strategic goals, reducing the touchpoints overall in the business
- Challenge the stakeholders to maximize opportunities to improve and streamline processes, with consistent quality and compliance
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement in use of 8 Step methods for continuous improvement of processes
- Development of the ring-to-ring processes in Field Service with a primary focus on office processes and a secondary focus on field technician processes.
- Collaborate with other process specialists as needed including: Install quote to cash, Supply Chain, and Payroll.
- 3 to 5 years in Hussmann Branch Operations or equivalent
- 8 Step Process experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some college preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent listener, communication skills
- Professional team player attitude
- Strategic thinking
- Strong influencing & network building experience
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Basic Project management skills
- Strong Field Service experience / knowledge