Manage and direct the efforts of the US based Regional Field Equipment Representatives (FER) to achieve corporate marketing and sales objectives, facilitate process improvements, develop organizational strategy, and employee development. Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies to achieve increase market share and maximize profitability. This individual will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects and work with various departments as well as external organizations to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Execute on customer satisfaction improvement strategies.
- Drive customer satisfaction, productivity, best practices, and SOPs to facilitate a continuous improvement culture in the FER organization.
- Knowledge of Hussmann internal systems (Performance Parts, Tavant, Microsoft Dynamics, Teamcenter)
- Manage the efforts and performance of assigned personnel to create a high-performance team. Ensure Field Equipment Representatives are performing to the expectations of the organization.
- Champion initiatives to ensure employee engagement. Apply principle of talent management to ensure the identification, development, and retention to talent within the organization.
- Clearly demonstrated ability to lead, facilitate, organize, and motivate multiple people toward an identified goal.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop direct reports.
- A demonstrated ability to identify and champion projects through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills. Both verbal and written required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- High School Diploma Required.
- 7+ years Refrigeration/ HVAC Industry experience
- 5+ years of experience with the FER organization preferred.
- People management experience preferred.
- Experience with team processes and facilitation.
- Experience managing a remote team preferred.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
The salary range of $85,800- $165,000 is just one component of Hussmann’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.