Supervise a team that supports the sales managers through coordination of sales activity and logistic activity related to equipment deliveries. Your team will provide customer service to our sales team, general contractors, third party logistics companies and external customers. This support will come by answering questions regarding their orders, deliveries, and general inquiries around Logistics.
- Supervise the team that coordinates deliveries, pushouts and inventory moves while maintaining an accurate and up-to-date shipping schedule
- Supervise the Logistics team that reviews factory acknowledged ship dates, delivery dates, and delivery addresses.
- Supervise the team that confirms all deliveries with customer and contractor two weeks before scheduled delivery.
- Supervise the team that provides accurate and timely information to the 3PL to ensure the customer delivery dates and addresses are correct.
- Supervise the team that coordinates deliveries and helps to maintain open and closed job files involving work orders, purchase orders, material transfers, shipping requests, and acknowledgements.
- Your team will work with Sales Support Specialists to process sales order changes, follow up with Sales Support Specialist, Freight Carriers, Quotation Representatives, Field Equipment Representatives, Plant personnel and Sales Representatives to ensure accuracy and expeditious completion of shipments.
- Your team will prepare and maintain third party customer portals with up-to-date shipping and delivery information as required.
- Your team will work closely with Sales Operations SSS Supervisor and SSS to update information to manufacturing plants for required equipment. Your team will assist in updating information in HOPS to help prepare the SSS for customer invoicing for equipment shipments in a job cost billing environment
- Prepare accurate monthly report cards for customer specific required systems. Such as Walmart PULSE and Target Smartsheet and others as required.
- Assist SSS department in researching shipping/billing discrepancies and assist to resolve issues.
- Capture all delivery information in a timely manner and ensure information is updated in systems for SSS team to have proper and up to date visibility.
- Meet daily/weekly goals for updating information and creating loads. Help to create key performance indicators for Logistics team.
- Complete weekly/bi-weekly/monthly performance and development conversations with your team.
- High School Diploma or GED required with 5 + years' experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred with 2+ years' experience.
- Experience supervising customer service type roles.
- Project management skills, including the ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks and communicate information.
- Attention to customer needs and maintains confidentiality in dealing with sensitive material.
- Basic system skills (BAS/BSS, Oracle, BAAN, CRM/HOPS, HPC)
- Desire for continuous learning through cross-training with Sales Operations team.
- Experience with Hussmann products desired but not required.
- Live the 7 Hussmann Behaviors for Success
- Some experience in Logistics environment with understanding of shipping KPI's and delivery information.
This role is eligible for a hybrid work schedule and will be based out of our Bridgeton, MO Corporate Office.