- Provide management to the Sales Support Specialists and Quoters to partner with Sales leaders to create a positive customer experience.
- Collaborate with other areas such as Inside Sales, Order Entry, Finance, Service, IT and Warranty.
- Oversee the daily activities with sales, quoting, forecasting, job coordination, invoicing, freight management, import compliance and service & warranty support services.
- Oversee monthly activities such as quoting, invoicing, current month billed sales, accruals, and quarter end activities.
- Manage the team and resources to provide proper sales support coverage for each account.
- Manage process evaluation and improvement initiatives taking in account the entirety of business functions.
- Ensure we have the right people in the right roles by playing a leadership role in the recruitment and hiring process, while continuing to focus on performance management and employee development (e.g. conducting performance reviews, developing talent, mentoring, training, etc.)
- Lead, inspire, engage, and motivate the team towards the shared vision and goals.
- Lead continuous improvement opportunities within the Quoter and SSS role by challenging the status quo, identifying problems and solution through problem solving methodologies and leading change.
- Build relationships across the organization in support of teamwork and effective communication with an emphasis of creating a ONE Sales Team mindset.
- Establish and maintain metrics appropriate to the performance of the team to drive continuous improvement in productivity, quality, level of service, and organizational talent.
- Manage the process for Quoter and SSS and streamlining the daily responsibilities to create team environment to share workload while maintaining coverage. Level loading accounts and team members throughout the busier times.
- Manage and support all aspects related to data integrity within our existing systems to provide accurate shipping schedules.
- Manage and support all process and system related to projects currently underway and/or on the roadmap.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required with 5 + years' experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred with 2+ years' experience.
- Experience supervising customer service type roles.
- Project management skills, including the ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks and communicate information.
- Attention to customer needs and maintains confidentiality in dealing with sensitive material.
- Basic system skills (BAS/BSS, Oracle, BAAN, CRM/HOPS, HPC)
- Desire for continuous learning through cross-training with Sales Operations team.
- Experience with Hussmann products desired but not required.
- Live the 7 Hussmann Behaviors for Success
This position is eligible for a hybrid schedule after the initial training period and is based out of our Bridgeton, MO Corporate Office.