Role and Responsibilities•••••
- Primary focus is front-end development, but there may be an occasional need to do some small back-end projects
- Development and integration of customer user interface tools for an existing commercial product
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration with existing data storage solutions and data access APIs
- Help to develop tests to verify integrated solution
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or Web Development Certification or comparable work experience
- 3+ years' experience dedicated frontend developer role.
- Must have 3+ years of work experience with Angular, React, Vue and/or D3.
- Must have 3+ years of work experience with HTML and CSS development and implementation.
- Familiarity with Agile/DevOps project planning, bug tracking systems.
- Familiarity with both SQL and no-SQL databases
- Comfortable developing and integrating code into an existing code base
- Experience with Linux and Mac development environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative and effect change.
- Documentation skills
Closing Date: February 29, 2024
The salary'range of $66,500 - $123,500 is just one component of Hussmann's total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual's knowledge, skills, experience and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.