Responsible for the coordination of the warehouse onsite activities, managing receipts, stocking, and shipping of products; staging and delivering customer orders; all purchasing transactions with Hussmann services and local vendors.
- Ships and receives parts, equipment, and supplies
- Receives inventory into information systems
- Maintains proper stocking levels to conform to current lean inventory practices.
- Delivers parts to customer locations or job sites as needed.
- Files freight bills of lading and equipment packing slips for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Manages receipts
- Inspects and stocks incoming products from internal and external customers.
- Prepares boxes for pick up or delivery for technician use on jobsite.
- Ensures proper working order of tools and equipment.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education:•High school diploma
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient in use of computer applications and information systems
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred (not mandatory)
- Forklift experience preferred; willing to learn stand/reach forklift
- CDL-B license a plus
- Must have basic math skills including an understanding of weight, measurement, and volume.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.