RLNI, RLNIE Back-to-back Reach-in Merchandiser for Low Temperature Products
RLNI Back to Back Reach-In
RLNIE Back to Back Reach-In End Case
Features / Benefits
- Installing standard reach-ins back to back requires about 88" of floor space, from bumper to bumper. The RLNI is 72" wide, bumper to bumper, saving about 16".
- The RLNI uses about 4% less energy than our standard depth RL
- If you want to increase frozen food product facings, this is an ideal way to do it.
- Most wide islands are about 82" wide. You can replace them with the 72" RLNI and watch your product facings skyrocket.
- Use RLNIE end cases and get 360° of endless doors
- Because the RLNI and the RLNIE are unitized, there is no need to set and line up two rows of back to back cases or add separate end cases
- The product capacity per door in the RLNI is identical to the capacity of the standard depth RL
- Maximum shelf depth of 22" is the same in both cases
- EcoShine II LED lighting is standard and is optimized for uniform brightness and low energy costs
- EcoShine II lighting concealed to eliminate glare
- Innovator III doors are 43% more efficient than Innovator doors
- Innovator III is a lower energy heated door for all climate conditions
- Innovator II is a no heat door, providing even greater savings
- Various ends, shelves, racks, lighting, paint and bumper colors
- Innovator, Innovator II or Innovator III glass doors
- Motion activated dimming or on/off control for case lights
- Always-Clear glass door coating to prevent fogging
|Case Temperature||Low Temp|
|Case Type||Island, Glass Door / Lid, End Cap|