A Proven Supermarket Refrigeration System for Reducing Refrigerant Charge and Installation, Construction & Operating Cost
- Reduces refrigerant charge, normally by 60-80%.
- Uses approximately 50-75% less refrigerant piping.
- Requires approximately 50-75% fewer braze joints.
- Lessens likelihood of refrigerant leaks.
- Uses HFC refrigerants. No CFC or HCFC refrigerants needed.
- Eliminates or decreases the need for EPRs.
- Eliminates the need for a machine room and associated costs.
- Lowers installation costs.
- Provides back-up protection and load matching with multiplexed compressors.
- Off-time, modular, electric or gas defrost.
- Air or water cooled.
- Energy cost savings over most traditional back room systems.