Hussmann to Display Customer-Focused Solutions at the NGA Show 2020
BRIDGETON, MO (USA), February 21, 2020 – Hussmann Corporation, a Panasonic company, is highlighting some of the latest food retailing solutions at the NGA Show 2020. The Hussmann booth (#917) features product offerings and turnkey solutions designed to meet the unique needs of independent retailers.
Hussmann's Exhibit Highlights
- Narrow Footprint Merchandisers: The new S-Series line is designed to meet the needs of smaller supermarkets and small format stores driven to deliver more.
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant: Hussmann’s microDS is charged with R-290 and provides excellent refrigeration in full-sized grocery merchandisers. The future-proof system protects against ever-changing state and federal refrigerant regulations.
- Digital Shelf Edge: Offered by Aperion, a Hussmann division, electronic shelf labels and rails allow retailers to better manage their product mix, inventory and price, and to customize shopper engagement and in-store marketing.
- Merchandising: Rediscover the superior merchandising of Insight merchandisers and the flexibility the Q-Series offers retailers.
- Grow Your Knowledge: Numerous educational sessions and workshops are offered during the show, including one from Hussmann on California refrigerant regulations and solutions for independent retailers.
This show runs February 24 and 25. An estimated 3,500 show attendees will have the opportunity to experience Hussmann at booth #917.
About Hussmann Corporation
Hussmann Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic, promises to continuously provide the most customer-focused solutions in the food retailing industry. For more than 100 years we have been the innovation and technology leader delivering the broadest and most comprehensive solutions to our market. Core capabilities include merchandising/shopper engagement, refrigeration, asset optimization, and supply chain management that address the critical needs of food retailers to increase sales, reduce costs, and increase shopper loyalty. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling the Hussmann Promise to deliver better businesses, better partners and a better world. For more information about Hussmann, please visit www.hussmann.com.