Proto-Aire EZ is the next generation multi-compressor distributed system for customers looking to reduce installation, operating, and maintenance costs.
- EZ Performance: Updated system increases capacity on small platforms from 74 to 97 MBH.
- EZ Energy Efficiency: 25%+ improvement versus using multiple condensing units.
- EZ Service: Easy accessibility for service and cleaning.
- EZ Selection: Pre-configured models with customizable options to fit any application.
- EZ Savings: Reduced installation, operating, and maintenance costs.
- Plug and Play Danfoss value control now available for EZ (shown below)
Installation and Operation Manuals
New store installations with refrigerated systems for California beginning 1/1/2022 must not exceed 50 lbs of charge and use a refrigerant below 2,200 GWP. Systems greater than 50 lbs charge require refrigerants below 150 GWP. Existing store compliance for CA requires a reduced weighted average GWP of refrigerants used to less than 1,400 GWP for the fleet by 2030 or a 55% reduction of overall GHGP (charge not relevant).