Excellent visibility and shopper access.
- French doors with no center mullion provide outstanding view of products from every angle.
- EcoShine II LED lighting is designed to optimize lighting impact with EcoVision doors.
- Products sparkle behind these doors, creating merchandising and illumination advantages compared to open multi-deck cases.
- New ultra-thin door perimeter and handle design provides greater merchandise visibility.
- Gray and black color options now available. (Color selection comes with matching trim, handles, frames and mullions.)
- Narrow 24” french doors help preserve aisle space and improve peak traffic flow.
- New concave wiper design reduces door-to-door interference, maximizes energy savings, and helps keep glass moisture-free.
Outstanding energy reduction opportunity.
- EcoVision Doors now reduce refrigeration energy use by up to 82% compared to open multi-deck cases.
- No heat is required in the doors or frames, keeping energy costs low. This is made possible with our advanced, no-heat frame and dual pane glass pack.
- Switching from fluorescent to EcoShine II LED lighting can provide additional energy savings.
- Rebates or incentives may be available from your local utility company for upgrading your existing equipment to reduce energy use.
Enhanced reliability and door performance.
- Updated door design has been tested to 99% reliability at 10 years. Component testing has exceeded 1.4 million cycles.
- New door hold-open design is not only highly reliable, but allows the doors to open, stay open, and close with little effort.
- Door hold-open also allows for full access to four feet of shelving for easy stocking and cleaning.
- New split rail design allows doors to be mounted, aligned, and adjusted easily. Doors swing and close smoothly with minimal adjustment.
- New, high-reliability concave wipers between doors effectively minimize air penetration, reduce door-to-door interference and help keep glass moisture-free.
- Mechanically attached handle improves handle reliability.