With state-of-the-art glass doors and an improved design, the all-new Insight Reach-In Merchandiser provides even more product visibility. Customers can quickly and easily find the products they’re searching for — improving the shopping experience and adding to your retail margin.
- Increased pack out – our new 27” (optional) shelves and internal design provides 7-20% more merchandising volume over current Hussmann Impact Reach-Ins
- Total blackout around the case is 9% less than on the EcoVision Doors; this minimized perimeter around all doors maximizes product visibility
- Insight Doors have the same slim frames for medium and low temperature applications, providing a seamless look throughout any lineup
- Thinner mullions keep the shopper’s attention on the merchandised food, rather than on the case
Superior Food Quality
Sustainability That Pays
Engineered for optimal energy savings, the Insight Reach-In can be used for both low and medium temperature products while its doors feature new anti-fog technology—not requiring additional energy to heat the doors.
- Insight Reach-in door performs the same as a heated door, which saves energy costs
- Insight Reach-in uses approximately 15% less energy vs. Hussmann Impact Reach-ins
- Insight Reach-in saves approximately 25% energy vs. competitors using heated doors
- CO2 refrigerant available on all
Insight Reach-ins are easier and safer to service and maintain due to more ergonomically located mechanical connections and raceway on the top of the case, combined with an easy-to-access modular fan plenum. Additionally, all refrigeration components are consistently located on the left side of the case, which minimizes complexity during installation, operation and serviceability for every line-up.
- Electrical raceway in the canopy allows for:
- Improved ergonomics and accessibility (no more laying on the floor)
- Easy routing to top-mounted items
- Most components and panels can be easily removed without the need for tools
- All serviceable components designed to be in a consistent location on the cases
- Insight Doors are easily reversible in-store – can be hinged on the left or right