Proto-Aire EZ is the next generation multi-compressor distributed system for customers looking to reduce installation, operating, and maintenance costs.
- EZ Performance: Updated system increases capacity on small platforms from 74 to 97 MBH.
- EZ Energy Efficiency: 25%+ improvement versus using multiple condensing units.
- EZ Service: Easy accessibility for service and cleaning.
- EZ Selection: Pre-configured models with customizable options to fit any application.
- EZ Savings: Reduced installation, operating, and maintenance costs.
- Available with vapor injection
- Plug and Play Danfoss value control now available for EZ (shown below)
Installation and Operation Manuals
Learn more about regulations and how our product solutions address these needs!
New store installations with refrigerated systems for California beginning 1/1/2022 must not exceed 50 lbs of charge and use a refrigerant below 2,200 GWP. Systems greater than 50 lbs charge require refrigerants below 150 GWP. Existing store compliance for CA requires a reduced weighted average GWP of refrigerants used to less than 1,400 GWP for the fleet by 2030 or a 55% reduction of overall GHGP (charge not relevant).