RFLTM Reach-In, Freedom Line, Low Temp, Extra Tall, Maximized Performance
Comes in 2, 3, 4, and 5 Doors
Features and Benefits
- Freedom Line cases provide the flexibility of field-installed refrigeration on top of case or from a remote location.
- The RFLTM is an extra tall reach-in case designed for maximum energy savings, refrigeration performance and merchandising impact.
- Suitable for heavy shopping environments.
- Superior energy efficiency.
- Excellent product temperature consistency throughout the refrigerated space.
- Now allows use of 26” shelves, increasing merchandise pack-out.
- Coil now mounted in case bottom for larger cubic capacity.
- Bottom deck is nearly 22” deep for optimal merchandise pack-out.
- Front-to-back case dimension, including rear air gap, is no larger than previous RLT and RMT models.
- Up to 26” shelves now available for these models.
- Various shelves, racks, lighting, paint, and bumper colors.
- Innovator, Innovator I LE, and Innovator III doors available.
- Top-mounted or remote refrigeration.
|Case Department||Bakery, Dairy, Frozen|
|Case Temperature||Low Temp|
|Case Type||Glass Door / Lid, Freedom Line|