RLNE - Reach-In, Low Temp, Narrow Front-to-Back Dimension End Case
Features and Benefits
- A line-up using the RLNE end case can save up to 7-1/8” in length per end compared with the same line-up using an RLN for the end case. This 7-1/8” reduction in length is made up of:
- No back brace or air gap = 4”
- No end panel, thin partition = 1-3/4”
- Flat front option = 1-3/8”
- With the RLNE on both ends, you can save up to 14-1/4” in length compared with the same line-up using RLN end cases.
- There is no stand-off frame on the back of the RLNE. It is attached directly to the end of the reach-in line-up with a thin partition.
- The RLNE can be used as an end for back-to-back RL or RLN line-ups.
- It can be used as an end case for an RLNI line-up.
- When used with one row of RL or RLN cases, dry shelving can be used on the back of the line-up.
- Standard or flat front.
- Various shelves, racks, lighting, paint and bumper colors.
- Innovator, Innovator II or Innovator III doors available.